Preparatory Program for the EIP (European Investment Practitioner)
- Complement and deepen the knowledge about professional financial products of medium range of the commercial networks of the entities.
- Provide theoretical and practical knowledge to respond to the needs of customers.
- Optimize the relationship with the customer by means of an improvement of the critical and technical capacity of the employees of the commercial network.
- Professionals of financial institutions with responsibilities in the area of personal or private banking.
- Managers, consultants and consultants who require global training for the advice and management of their clients' assets.
- Professional portfolio managers, companies and brokerage firms, or entities related to brokerage or investment management.
- Universities interested in specializing in this growing area of financial business.
- On Line, with interactive multimedia content
- Synchronized virtual classes and recorded videoconferences
- Individual and group activities and practices
- Custom channel
- Expert Advice
Expert in Patrimonial Management, awarded by CESTE - International Business School.
Duration and start
The course lasts 6 months from the start date. You can start whenever you want. Once you have made the payment we will contact you to complete the Admission Process.
Here is the outline of the class:
- Financial Instruments and Markets
- Intermediate Test 1: Financial Instruments and Markets
- Funds and investment trust companies
- Portfolio management
- Pensions and Retirement Planning
- Intermediate test 2: Investment funds, Portfolios, Insurance, Pensions
- Taxation of investment
- Regulation and regulation
- Financial Planning
- Final test
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017