A key source of competitive advantage is the ability to perceive a change in the market, and being able to pivot strategy and retool an organization to remain relevant. Discover how in this online program.
Is your organization experiencing growth, driving innovation, or navigating disruption? If so, you’re not alone. Organizational change is inevitable in the modern business world and, for those who want to remain competitive, the ability to manage change is critical.
In this online program, you’ll learn to develop a strategy for sustainable change and gain the knowledge required to implement and oversee change initiatives while managing resistance from stakeholders. You’ll also develop the insight to maintain agility, effectively manage aversion to change, and ensure that change is sustainable through the building and leading a learning-ready organization. Most participants can expect to dedicate 4-6 hours per week to watching the lectures, participating in discussions, and completing exercises.
Who Should Attend
- Senior and middle managers who want to drive strategic change at a company, as well as team level.
- Decision-makers who need to navigate disruption in their industry with a change management strategy.
- Professionals in change management and HR need to implement large-scale change in an organization.
- Leaders of small businesses looking to effectively manage growth and scaling.
This Program Is for You If:
- You’re a business leader or manager who recognizes the need to prepare for change and remain competitive within a rapidly evolving business environment, by gaining relevant management mechanisms and tools
- You want to learn strategic change management strategies from a global leader in executive education,* the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
Over the duration of this online program, you’ll work your way through the following modules:
Module 1: Formulating a Strategy for Change
Assess strategy statements to ensure effective communication of a change management plan.
Module 2: Organizing for Change
Determine the ideal way in which an organization should be changed.
Module 3: Metrics and Motivating for Change
Assess the alignment between an organization’s strategy and structure to motivate change.
Module 4: Organizing for Execution and Innovation
Evaluate whether an organization’s informal social networks are fostering execution or innovation.
Module 5: Building and Leading Learning-Ready Organizations
Deduce how to balance different organizational structures to allow for both execution and innovation.
Module 6: Becoming and Remaining Agile
Implement tactics to increase strategic and organizational agility in an ever-changing competitive environment.
Module 7: Managing Resistance to Change
Estimate resistance to change and how it might be managed.
Module 8: Making Change Sustainable
Assess whether the change will be sustainable.
Visit the course page to find out more about upcoming session dates, program price, and more:
An Online Education That Sets You Apart
This Kellogg School of Management online program is delivered in collaboration with online education provider GetSmarter. Join a growing community of global professionals, and benefit from the opportunity to:
- Gain verifiable and relevant competencies and earn invaluable recognition from an international selection of universities, entirely online and in your own time.
- Enjoy a personalized, people-mediated online learning experience created to make you feel supported at every step.
- Experience a flexible but structured approach to online education as you plan your learning around your life to meet weekly milestones.
About the School
The Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University is dedicated to educating and inspiring brave leaders who build strong organizations. Growth is a challenge every leader and organization co ... Read More