In modern sports, new occupations have emerged that lack a high level of specialization and, consequently, training. The figure of the "Team Manager", professional responsible for the management of the sports team, appears with extreme preponderance for the proper functioning and performance of sports clubs and their teams and players.
In view of the high demand that the market shows at the moment with regard to this type of professionals and the lack of programs that adequately train them, the Universidade Europeia launches a program that includes all the content that this professional must master in order to exercise this role of professional and capable way.
Classes will be available online (live) on Mondays between 10 am and 1 pm and between 2:30 pm and 5:30 pm (GMT) and there will be replacements of the module that took place on days and times to be defined by the student.
- The only program on the market that offers a wide range of skills necessary for a Team Manager;
- Distinguished faculty with recognized experience in the sports market;
- Strongly practice-oriented program;
- Extent of the curricular units that make up the course and that allows the trainees to have the essential competences;
- Innovative format of great versatility (at a distance).
Make available to Team Managers, present or future, a series of knowledge and skills related to the functions of this post that allow them to be better prepared to:
- Understand the dynamics of interaction between the various industry stakeholders;
- Use different tools and techniques for strategic and logistical planning;
- Master the requirements and legal frameworks of related activities;
- Lead human resources;
- Build trust in public opinion through the media;
- Know the rules of protection inherent to the activity;
- Master trading techniques.
This training proposal is accessible to both Licensed and unlicensed.
The preferred target audience are:
- Team managers and technical secretaries of sports clubs;
- Other Sports professionals with intervention in areas co-related to the Team Manager activity;
- Practitioners or ex-sportsmen seeking specialization in these matters;
- Others interested in playing roles in the management of sports teams, both in national and international projects.
Module 1 - Organization and Structure
- Sport Economics and Organization
- Competitive Tables
- Organization of Sports Clubs
Module 2 - Planning and Logistics
- Strategic planning
- Budgeting Models
- Management Control Techniques
- Logistics and Game Operations
- Logistics and Training Operations
Module 3 - Legal and Regulatory
- Sports Employment Contract
- Transfer and Registration of Players
- Legalization of Sports Clubs and Venues
Module 4 - Protocol and Communication
- Sports Protocol
- Fan Engagement
- Press Advisory & Media Training
- Technology in Clubs
Module 5 - Leadership and Negotiation
- Conflict management
Module 6 - Seminars