The continuous increase in the demand for high-performance sports in general, and football in particular, has led to an ever more in-depth specialization of the various professional areas that gravitate towards its surroundings. In the last few years, the profession of Technical Football Coordinator has emerged, with responsibility for (i) the structural organization of the club, (i) the identification and recruitment of young players, (iii) the construction of a transversal game model for the different levels of the club, and (iv) the definition of a training model that guarantees high transfer effects between the teams of the club,
In view of the high demand for professionals with specific training in this profession that the market demonstrates, the Universidade Europeia launches a program aimed at acquiring skills that the Technical Coordinator must master in order to exercise his function in a fruitful way.
- Only specific program on the market aimed at the profession of Technical Football Coordinator;
- Distinguished faculty with recognized football market experience
- Program strongly oriented towards solving real problems;
- Comprehensive map of competences designed in conjunction with clubs;
- Innovative format of great versatility (at a distance).
Provide Football Coaches, Technical Coordinators and other professionals with knowledge and skills related to the Technical Coordination functions that allow them to perform functions within the scope of:
- Technical Coordination of the Professional Football Department;
- Technical Coordination of the Training Football Department;
- Technical Coordination of Football Academies;
- Technical Coordination of Football Schools;
- Technical Coordination in District Football Associations;
- Technical Coordination of soccer projects in municipalities;
- Support for technical coordination functions.
This training proposal is aimed at both Licensee and non-Licensee.
The Target Audience are:
- Soccer training professionals who seek to broaden their scope of action and can intervene in the area of technical coordination;
- Football players or former footballers seeking specialization in these matters;
- Other interested in performing functions in this area, either in national or international projects.
Module 1 - Football Management
- Football Academy Management
- Technical Coordination of Training
- Technical Coordination in international contexts
Module 2 - Identification and Recruitment of Players
- Soccer Scouting
Module 3 - Training Methodology
- Training organization, structuring and planning
- Training Methods
- Training Evaluation and Control
- Training Constraints
- Strength and Conditioning in Football
Module 4 - Game Analysis
- Game model design
- Game Principles
- Game Analysis
- Congress: Technical Coordination