This certificate is designed for individuals or businesses to use social media to build a web presence or brand.
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Identify the audience and their expectations to develop a compelling message using the appropriate social media feed.
- Apply research skills and techniques to keep abreast of the ever-changing field of media.
- Use social media to manage web presence or brand.
- Identify and avoid potential pitfalls within social networks.
- Analyze social media marketing effectiveness via social media metrics.
- Use social media to appropriately and effectively interact with the already empowered audience.
Career Studies - 9 credits as follows:
- ENGL129 - Writing for Business and Social Media (Credits: 3)
- ENGL170 - Introduction to Social Media (Credits: 3)
- MRKT115 - Social Media Marketing (Credits: 3)
For more information visit our website at www.brookdalecc.edu/international.
About the School
Brookdale Community College is public community college in Lincroft, Monmouth County, New Jersey. Open admissions, ESL/international student support, a safe campus environment, and easy transfer to un ... Read More