Custom time and duration.
20 hours. 2 Credits.
Cost: 90 € Ordinary Registration. 60 € University students.
At the end of the course will be delivered an Official Diploma issued by the University of Salamanca. It is a course open to all kinds of people, no prerequisite is necessary. With the enrollment in the Extraordinary Course will be able to have access to the Studium platform, will be informed once enrolled how to access and how to download the topics and upload the exercises.
In the Extraordinary Course, it is developed through videos. After several topics will be proposed an exercise that will have to be performed and uploaded to the digital platform of Studium University, to ensure that the topics have been understood.
Finally, each student will be given a diploma of participation. As an online course the days and hours of training are flexible, each student will adapt it according to their needs.
- Welcome message.
- The stores and the visual merchandising: Definition of visual merchandising. Definition of branding, evolution and principles. Utility of the showcase, attract attention, create a need.
- Exercise is proposed.
- Showcase and showroom I: What is the design of showcases and showrooms and their need. Types of showrooms and showrooms.
- Showcase and showroom II: The idea development and interpretation: themes. Analysis of shops and their windows
- Technical characteristics I: Schematics. Composition. Color. Illumination. Mounting. Materials. Signaling.
- Technical characteristics II: The interior of the store. Dialogue between showroom and showcase. Exhibitors, wall systems. Reduced prices. The calendar, the planning of the work.
- Showroom: Professional experience.
- Window dressing: Professional experience.
About the School
Nuestra metodología académica presencial y online se basa sobre 3 puntos fundamentales: formación personalizada, enseñanza práctica y cercanía del profesorado.