Our world moves to flashes and with small stories that form a whole, and the short story is no less. In this course of initiation we will learn techniques and tricks very useful to provide our brief stories of strength and depth. Count a lot with very little. Suggest. Impacting the reader and catching him. Through the writing and analysis of the texts (own and those of other authors) the student will discover their own style and preferences while evolving as a writer.
The subject of the Short Story course is written in collaboration with our teachers specialized in the genre of the tale, such as Angel Zapata, Javier Sagarna, Aixa de la Cruz, Paula Lapido, Ignacio Ferrando, Alfonso Fernandez Burgos MatÃas Candeira, Juan Carlos MÃ¡rquez, Mariana Torres and Juan GÃ³mez BÃ¡rcena, among others.
The courses are taught in our virtual Campus and can be followed from anywhere and at any time. Each unit the teacher comments on all the texts in a written report, in which besides making a personalized comment to each student, makes a global commentary, focused on the theme of the unit and complemented by what was discussed in the group along unit.
The courses start on Wednesdays, the day on which the coordinator starts the first discussion forums. That day also access to the first PDF with the theoretical work material and the proposed writing practice. The students will have a space of seven days (until Tuesday), to send their exercises. The teacher will collect the exercises and put them in common with the group, guiding the debate and reading about them. On Tuesday of the following week, he will send his comments as a final report to the group. And, once a month, during the day and at the time that best suits the majority of the students, a virtual chat (in a private chat room) will be convened to comment on the lessons or to review some aspects that offer doubts.
- 1 - Write and desire.
- Who tells the story?
- 3 - The abstract and the concrete.
- 4 - See to believe.
- 5 - The classic structure of the story.
- 6 - Conflict and change.
- 7 - Low-key lives.
- 8 - Narrate the reality.
- 9 - Once upon a time.
- 10 - Narrative tension.
- 11 - The outcomes.
- 12 - Adventurers.
- 13 - Memory and creativity.
- 14 - The composition of narrative discourse.
- 15 - Build a scene.
- 16 - Imagination games.
- 17 - The police report.
- 18 - Uses of dialogue.
- 19 - The roulette of the mind.
- 20 - The secret watch.
- 21 - The landscape and the space.
- 22 - The tone and the voice.
- 23 - Children's Literature.
- 24 - From Pulgarcito to A day of fury.
- 25 - The nail of the first sentence.
- 26 - Microrrelates.
- 27 - The rhythm of prose.
- 28 - Nuclei, catalysis, indicia and informants.
- 29 - Science fiction.
- 30 - Good dialogues.
- 31 - The situation metaphor.
- 32 - Narrate the reality.
- 33 -Versities, lies and verisimilitude.
- 34 - Humor and satire.
- 35 - Guide to correcting a story.
- 36 - The rest of the warrior.
- Monthly fee: 115 euros (plus 30 euros of enrollment).
- Quarterly fee: 345 euros (you save your registration).
- Single payment: 990 euros.
- With card through our platform of secure payment in PayTPV.
- By bank transfer (only from Spanish bank accounts).
- By direct debit (only to Spanish bank accounts).
- By Paypal.
- Through alternative payment systems.
About the School
Bienvenido/a a la mayor escuela de Escritura Creativa en español del mundo. Todos tenemos una historia que contar y todos podemos encontrar la mejor forma de hacerlo. Porque, sí, se puede aprender a e ... Read More