All short courses start every month online
Social media marketing (SMM) is fast becoming a major part of the marketing efforts of many companies. Marketing via social media offers major advantages for marketeers but also poses new challenges. This course gives a practical introduction to SMM and hands-on practice with several of the major social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Topics addressed are:
- Understand social media and SMM fundamentals
- Create a social media strategy
- Identifying a target audience
- Understand social media advertising
- Successful and unsuccessful SMM campaigns
- Creating profiles and running campaigns on SM platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- SMM goals and metrics
- Fundamentals of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Measure and analyze site traffic using Google Analytics
At the end of the course, participants will have acquired knowledge about marketing strategy and the use of online platforms.
The course will be a mixture of lectures, case studies, and practical exercises.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation.
- Two weeks
- Ten working days
- 3-4 contact hours per day
- Assignments and group activities for self-study
- Offered several times per year
To be admitted to the programme, please send the following requirements to email@example.com under the following subject: Admission Social Media and Online Marketing.
- A copy of your passport
- A registration fee of €100 (non-refundable)
- A filled application form
- A copy of your highest qualification
About the School
The International Business School The Hague (IBSH) is an innovative school of business and management established in The Netherlands and is based in the city of The Hague. The IBSH is unlike many othe ... Read More