All short courses start every month online
In many organisations, projects are the most important way in which activities are organised. Corporations, NGOs, and governmental organisations employ project managers to design and manage projects in a variety of fields. The skill of project management is in high demand with these organisations.
Topics addressed are:
- Introduction to projects and project management
- Design of projects: goals and objectives, activities, time and financial plans
- Leadership and team-building
- Use of project management software
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder analysis and management
- Project management standards
At the end of the course, participants will have a good understanding of the fundamental concepts of project management and their practical application.
During the course, there will be various exercises in planning, team building and presenting. Besides, that participants will work either on their own project plans or on a project provided during the course.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation.
- Two weeks
- Ten working days
- 3-4 contact hours per day
- Assignments and group activities for self-study
- Offered several times per year
To be admitted to the programme, please send the following requirements to email@example.com under the following subject: Admission Project Management.
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- A registration fee of €100 (non-refundable)
- A copy of your passport
- A filled application form
About the School
The International Business School The Hague (IBSH) is an innovative school of business and management established in The Netherlands and is based in the city of The Hague. The IBSH is unlike many othe ... Read More