Grow your brand online
Whether you’re managing your personal or brand’s online presence, using the right images is an essential part of telling your story through social media.
While many of us these days carry around a camera, our phones, in our pockets every day, how many of us really know how to use it to create and share images that make an impact with social media audiences?
Why this course
This four-week online course is your essential guide to visual storytelling, teaching you how to optimise the image tools available to you and apply them correctly to create engaging stories across social media platforms.
You’ll be taught by industry-leading experts in digital marketing, and collaborate with your peers and get constructive feedback from your tutors throughout the course to help make sure you’re on track.
What you’ll learn
- What impact the images/style you use has on your brand’s identity.
- How to create visual assets for social media that truly represent you/your brand.
- What you need to create engaging and impactful images: from iPhones to DSLRs.
- Lighting, focus and composition: from food to product to lifestyle images.
- How to optimise your images for social media.
- Editing software: explore available options and price points for improving the appearance of your photographs.
- How to develop a visual strategy for social media channels: explore the major social networks and how to best use them.
Program taught in: