Master in Senior Social Institutions
What students get to the end of our training activity is the following:
- High organizational skills, leadership and management
- Adaptability to change and technological innovation.
- Ability to provide strategic and operational plans in senior management of the company.
- Habit of teamwork.
- Critical analysis and capacity for abstraction.
- Fast identification, problem analysis and solving them
- Open to the socio-economic and cultural environment mentality.
- Learn to take responsibility.
As a senior, both personal and professional development of their daily activities, eventually transforming the productivity cost training for businesses and organizations cultural enrichment.
Through the teaching of qualified experts in different areas of the company experts and your environment, you get to prepare and equip students with the tools and knowledge necessary for decision-making in the enterprise and organizations, and business, which will allow them to analyze: Globalization of markets, quality systems and management, management and financing of projects, sociological aspects, Strategic Planning and Analysis of productivity as well as ethical principles and values that should be developed in the company directors .
- Module 1. AREAS AND DEFINITION OF GOVERNANCE
- Module 2. DEMOCRATIC MANAGEMENT
- Module 3. ETHICS AND GOVERNANCE
- Module 4. SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
- Module 5. SOCIAL ECONOMY
- Module 6. PUBLIC MANAGEMENT S.XXI
- Module 7. E-ADMINISTRATION
- Module 8. LOCAL / RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- Module 9. PROMOTING ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Module 10. INTERADMINISTRACIONES
- Module 11. FINANCIAL GOVERNANCE
- Module 12. PUBLIC FINANCE: THE ROLE OF THE STATE
- Module 13. PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- Module 14. CORRUPTION: OBSTACLE TO SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Module 15. EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT MANAGEMENT OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- Module 16. DECISIONS
- Module 17. COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Module 18. MANAGEMENT OF NEGOTIATIONS
- Module 19. RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT WITH THE ENVIRONMENT
- Module 20. GOVERNANCE AND NETWORKS
- Module 21. COACHING
- Module 22. MANAGEMENT GROUP
- FIGURE 23. Module LEADER
- Module 24. HR MANAGEMENT
- Module 25. NEW MODEL OF "WELFARE STATE"
This school offers programs in: