Finding time for all your commitments is no easy task. This self-paced course was created with a busy student like you in mind. Designed by a team of test-prep experts, SAT Self-Paced Study delivers comprehensive prep and exclusive test-taking strategies. Our new video-based program will keep you entertained as you prep for the SAT. And, new for 2016, the content is all powered by a recommendation engine, designed to help you target your areas of focus, in order of importance to your score, so that you can get to your dream score faster. Having a resource available to help you work through the strategies you're learning and answer your questions is important. That's why our Self-Paced courses include our exclusive Chat with a Teacher feature. Simply click a button, and a Princeton Review instructor will give you the help you need. All your lessons, drills and practice tests are online, ready for you whenever you want to use them. Just log on to our Online Student Portal and the prep you need will be at your fingertips.
- Chat with a Teacher: Get up to 3 hours of live help from a Princeton Review instructor at the click of a button.
- Practice questions: Nearly 2,000 practice questions
- Number of Tests: 4 online practice tests
- Video lessons: Over 150 video lessons
- Access to Course Content: Access to online content begins on the date of course purchase and lasts 120 days.