In recent decades, the importance of translation and interpretation in our society is perceived more clearly than in the past. This phenomenon has been accompanied by a growing demand for professionals and implementation of training programs for translators and interpreters at universities. But these programs need the complement of postgraduate qualifications that prepare the graduates and postgraduates (in Translation and Interpreting or related materials) for research. Therefore, the overall objective of this master is to train researchers and researchers in the field of translation studies to know the latest theoretical contributions, they can apply their documentary resources and new technologies to research in translation and they know their areas of expertise.
- Coordination: Esther Monzó Nebot. Department of Translation and Communication. UJI.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (October 2017 / September 2018)
- Offer distance (October 2017 / September 2018)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
Program taught in:
See 6 more programs offered by Jaume I University (Universitat Jaume I) »
This course is