Project Management Professional
Gain a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of project management, from essential techniques and latest best practices, right through to maximizing the ROI of a project and strategic decision making. What’s in it for you? You need a high degree of confidence and a solid set of skills to lead teams and move projects forward effectively – particularly at the start of your project management career. The PMP® certification offers many benefits to project managers and allows you to take your career to a whole new level. Who is it for? Skilled project managers are in demand around the world. Attaining your PMP® certification shows employers that you have the knowledge, experience and education to effectively contribute to project team success. The PMP® credential is an important and essential professional requirement across many industries and is most suited for:
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders and Managers
- Engineers and Project Executives
- Software Developers
- Associate and Assistant Project Managers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
- And many more!
What do you learn? The Project Management Professional credential focuses on 5 key domains. The domains contain knowledge and skills, which are required to competently perform these tasks.
- Domain I: Initiating the Project
- Domain II: Planning the Project
- Domain III: Executing the Project
- Domain IV: Monitoring and Controlling the Project
- Domain V: Closing the Project