- Dates: From 09/21/2020 to 09/30/2020
- Place: Online
- Hours: Monday and Wednesday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Duration: 12 hours
- Price: 250 €
It is well known that this programming language has become a simple, versatile and powerful tool.
The course presented here aims, through an eminently practical methodology, to offer attendees the necessary tools to develop their own algorithms focused on the financial field.
All those people who, being interested in the stock market world, want to professionalize knowledge and skills through programming.
- Learn to program Visual Basic.
- Design, program and analyze your own investment algorithms.
- Fundamentals of programming in Visual Basic.
- Probability associated with a random event, expected event vs worst possible scenario.
- Case to be solved: How much and when?
- Recursion in programming.
- Case to be solved: Lottery combinations.
Programming applied to finance
- Calculation of risks and results in projects with high uncertainty.
- Case to be solved: Shall we go to the project?
- Introduction to the recurrent calculation of Jensen's Alpha.
- Introduction to the calculation of the Markowitz Boundary.
- Introduction to the evaluation of an investment algorithm.
- Introduction to the Design of investment algorithms.
Prerequisites: No previous knowledge is required for a correct understanding of the syllabus.
At the end of the course, a certificate of attendance will be given to those students who attend at least 75% of the sessions.
About the School
Instituto BME es el centro de formación de Bolsas y Mercados Españoles (BME), el cuarto operador de mercados en Europa. Se constituye en 2005 continuando con la labor de difusión llevada a cabo desde ... Read More