We invite you to experience our online program in Video Game Development. The program develops skills in modeling, texturing, basic scripting, artistic knowledge, and the video game pipeline. These skills will also help you to create video game assets and incorporate them in a game engine. Emphasis is placed on providing enhanced learning through teaching complex, technical concepts in an understandable way. Project based assignments are utilized to develop a professional portfolio used when applying for careers in the industry. Video game companies expect you to show them what you can do and this program is designed to build the skills necessary to do so.
Watch this video to experience a final student project produced in the program! You will be creating a portfolio of your works to use when applying for jobs.
What will you will experience with us, and the program?
- Fully online and completed from your home
- Accredited degree from our US College
- Extensive video demonstrations and lectures from experienced leaders
- Step-by-step, individualized instruction
- Portfolio development
- Necessary software included in the cost of the program
- Opportunity to complete your studies in the US
- Opportunity to complete an internship in the US after completion of the program
These images showcase technical and artistic pipeline skills such as modeling, texturing, lighting, compositional rendering, and game-ready functionality.
Program taught in: