Take your language skills and career to the next level by advancing your knowledge and fluency of the English language.
This English language Professional Certificate program is aimed at students with an intermediate level of English (based on the B1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) wishing to advance their language skills to an upper-intermediate level (B2).
This program will cover interesting topics such as food, business, modern life, globalization, and technology today. You will learn to write different types of formal and informal texts, including reports, reviews, complaints and more. You will also enhance your vocabulary and grammar and better understand how to use verbal tenses in context.
This program also includes preparatory materials and recommendations to successfully pass the Cambridge University First Certificate in English Examination (FCE).
- Any job with an international outreach.
- Any job-seeking employees with good communication skills.
- Any job-seeking employees with a good command of English.
What You'll Learn
- How to write a formal and informal letter in English.
- How to use English verb tenses in context.
- English vocabulary and grammar.
- Listening and speaking in English.
- Prepare for an interview in English.
Learn more about Professional Certificate Programs
Created by leading companies and top universities, Professional Certificate programs are a series of in-demand courses designed to develop the critical skills needed for today’s top jobs.
Courses in this Program
- Upper-Intermediate English: Business
- Upper-Intermediate English: Modern Life
- Upper-Intermediate English: Globalization
- Upper-Intermediate English: Technology Today
- Average Length: 4 weeks per course
- Effort: 4 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 4 Courses in Program
- Subject: Language
- Institution: Universitat Politècnica de Valencia
- Languages: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price (USD): Originally $200 USD, now $180 USD for the entire program. You save $20 USD.