Gain the skills to make you a successful leader in today’s global economy.
Acquire the globally in-demand skills necessary to build an inclusive workplace culture in this Inclusive Leadership Professional Certificate Program.
Around the world, organizations and customers are growing more diverse. To remain competitive, organizations must move from diversity to inclusion to increase employee engagement, innovation, and to win the war for talent.
Today’s leaders must leverage the full power of this diversity by honing their inclusive leadership skills. Inclusive leaders intentionally bring out the full potential of their team by empowering and valuing the unique contributions of individual employees. The innovation and productivity potential of these teams can only be harnessed in inclusive work culture.
Accelerate your career with this Inclusive Leadership Training program. You will learn how to apply inclusive leadership skills—Empowerment, Accountability, Courage, and Humility (“EACH”)—and have the opportunity to practice using them to foster team citizenship and innovation. In the 45-minute skills-based “mini-course” on bridging divides, you will explore practical strategies and techniques to find common ground and work successfully with people who think, look, and have beliefs different from your own.
These leadership skills are the tools you need to take your diverse team to the next level of performance.
Enroll in the Inclusive Leadership Professional Certificate program to become adept at the skills and behaviors of an inclusive leader taught by Catalyst, a global expert in the field.
- Inclusiveness is not a "soft" skill—it’s a crucial competitive leadership capability necessary in today’s global market. (Source: PWC, The CEO Agenda, 2015)
- “Companies that are highly effective communicators had 47% higher total returns to shareholders.” (Source: Towers Watson, Capitalizing on Effective Communication: p.2)
- "Leveraging an increasingly diverse talent pool" is a “top workforce trend impacting talent priorities.” (Source: Mercer, 2016 Global Talent Trends Study).
What You'll Learn
- The skills necessary to be an inclusive leader through case studies, assessments, and discussion with a global group of learners.
- How to leverage core inclusive leadership behaviors of Empowerment, Accountability, Courage, and Humility (EACH) in any setting.
- Inclusive leadership skills that enable work-life effectiveness.
- Position yourself as a leader through inclusive communication.
Learn more about Professional Certificate Programs
Created by leading companies and top universities, Professional Certificate programs are a series of in-demand courses designed to develop the critical skills needed for today’s top jobs.
Courses in this Program
- Becoming a Successful Leader (Inclusive Leadership Training)
- Get Beyond Work-Life Balance (Inclusive Leadership Training)
- Leading With Effective Communication (Inclusive Leadership Training)
- Average Length: 4 weeks per course
- Effort: 1-2 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 3 Courses in Program
- Subject: Communication, Business & Management
- Institution: Catalyst
- Languages: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price (USD): Originally $150 USD, now $135 USD for the entire program. You save $15 USD.
About the School
Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners ev ... Read More