Learn how to master Excel’s Data Analysis capabilities.
Learn Data Analysis in the context of Excel with three courses designed to get you proficient with the tool in various applications, from pivot tables all the way to decoding complex math formula with excel formulas.
- According to the forecasts of the World Economic Forum, by 2020 data analysts will be in high demand in companies around the world.
- A recent LinkedIn Workforce Report maintains that, in the USA, demand for these professional figures has grown sixfold compared to five years ago, and data analysts will continue to be the most sought after profiles over the next five years.
- The average yearly salary of a data analyst is among the very highest in the broader labor market.
What You'll Learn
- Data Analysis fundamentals in excel.
- Visualizing data in excel.
- Math and statistics in excel online.
Learn more about Professional Certificate Programs
Created by leading companies and top universities, Professional Certificate programs are a series of in-demand courses designed to develop the critical skills needed for today’s top jobs.
Courses in this Program
- Introduction to Data Analysis using Excel
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel
- Essential Math for Data Analysis using Excel Online
- Average Length: 4-6 weeks per course
- Effort: 2-4 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 3 Courses in Program
- Subject: Data Science
- Institution: Microsoft
- Languages: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price (USD): Originally $297 USD, now $267.30 USD for the entire program. You save $29.70 USD.
See 191 more programs offered by edX »
Last updated September 30, 2019
This course is
Originally $297 USD, now $267.30 USD for the entire program. You save $29.70 USD.