Learn today’s new competitive advantage for creating and competing in an increasingly unpredictable and complex business world.
The Entrepreneurial Mindset and Leadership Professional Certificate program will prepare you to create economic and social value in your organization. Whether you are a change-maker in your organization or starting a company, these courses in leadership and growth will stimulate your thinking and acting potential.
This certificate program is built from four courses that will help you develop skill sets in recognizing opportunities, leveraging your resources and understanding the context of your work with innovative thinking. This series of courses will prepare you to innovate within your organization or start your own company!
This certificate is aimed at the working professional who wants to apply entrepreneurial thinking and methodology within their current organization or toward a new venture.
- Entrepreneurship is rising. Two-thirds of 51 economies studied in both 2015 and 2016, showed entrepreneurship rates were stable or increasing. (Source: Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) 2016/17 Global Report)
- An entrepreneurial culture leads to job growth. Fifty-five percent of entrepreneurs worldwide expect to create at least one job in the next five years. (Source: Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) 2016/17 Global Report)
- More than two-thirds of all adults see entrepreneurship as a good career choice, and the same believe entrepreneurs are seen as high status. (Source: Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) 2016/17 Global Report)
What You'll Learn
- The Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® methodology and how to apply it to opportunities of all kinds - both new ventures and innovation in existing organizations.
- Leadership and entrepreneurial skills needed to develop and implement social innovation initiatives, including strategic focus, engaging stakeholders, key measurements, and driving innovation to bring your organization to the next level.
- A toolkit of key concepts, competencies, and practices that will enable you to lead with your entrepreneurial mindset.
- Operational skills in risk management and common challenges related to starting a new business, and how to launch successfully.
- Specific behaviors for developing - and using - an entrepreneurial leadership mindset to motivate, mobilize and influence others as a positive change-maker in an organization.
Learn more about Professional Certificate Programs
Created by leading companies and top universities, Professional Certificate programs are a series of in-demand courses designed to develop the critical skills needed for today’s top jobs.
Courses in this Program
- The Entrepreneurial Mindset
- From Corporate Social Responsibility to Corporate Social Innovation
- Entrepreneurial Leadership Toolbox
- Entrepreneurial Operations: Launching a Startup
- Average Length: 4 weeks per course
- Effort: 4-6 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 4 Courses in Program
- Subject: Business & Management
- Institution: Babson College
- Languages: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price (USD): Originally $396 USD, now $356.40 USD for the entire program. You save $39.60 USD.
About the School
Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners ev ... Read More