Improve your project management skills and learn the key strategies to generate crucial funding for your project.
Are you involved in the development and execution of technical projects and eager to know what it takes to fund a project successfully? Would you like to be more in touch with the latest developments in project finance and able to use these to your advantage? To benefit from a range of novel project contracts and methods of financing, professionals working on infrastructure and industrial projects need to have a good understanding of how project financing works and how project investors and lenders think and assess the risks of a project.
This program will provide you with the fundamental knowledge and necessary tools to create the optimum financing structure for your project and enhance its potential to attract funding.
To achieve successful project financing, this program will first help you develop the overall project management skills needed to successfully manage engineering and technical projects. With a focus on the early project phases, which are crucial to achieving project success, you will learn about the role of the project manager and the team, the project process and the project context. At the end of this part of the program, you will have created your own project execution plan.
The second part of the program will deal with the financing aspects of project management in more detail. Using case studies to illustrate the topics, as well as assignments so you can get a first-hand experience in what it takes to put together a financeable project.
- By 2027, employers will need nearly 88 million individuals working in project management-oriented roles. (source: Project Management Institute).
- The average Finance Project Manager salary in the United States is approximately $92,348 per year. (indeed.com - 2017).
What You'll Learn
- To manage your project successfully in different sectors and contexts.
- How to successfully work together in a specialized project team.
- The optimal allocation of the roles, risks, and rewards between the various project stakeholders.
- How to create a financing structure that will provide the best chance of successful project financing.
- Create a financial risk management plan and the optimal legal conditions for project financing to succeed.
Learn more about Professional Certificate Programs
Created by leading companies and top universities, Professional Certificate programs are a series of in-demand courses designed to develop the critical skills needed for today’s top jobs.
Courses in this Program
- Project Management of Engineering Projects: Preparing for Success
- Project Finance: Funding Projects Successfully
- Average Length: 5-7 weeks per course
- Effort: 4-6 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 2 Courses in Program
- Subject: Business & Management, Engineering, Economics & Finance, Law
- Institution: Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
- Languages: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price (USD): Originally $298 USD, now $268.20 USD for the entire program. You save $29.80 USD.