Gain a competitive advantage and learn essential digital marketing skills and strategies in this 4-course program from the top-ranked Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Make yourself more marketable and put your career in high gear with a Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing from Wharton. Learn the key marketing skills most in-demand today: omnichannel marketing, marketing analytics, social media strategy and analysis, and data-driven customer-centric approaches to customer retention. Designed by world-renowned marketing professors at the Wharton School, home of one of the top marketing programs in the country, the Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing from Wharton helps you develop the digital marketing skills you need to take advantage of the explosive growth in the marketing industry. Today’s marketers face a “digital skills gap,” and when you earn a Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing from the Wharton School, you’ll be able to help fill it.
- 90% of marketers report suffering from a shortage of digital skills, and only 8% of surveyed companies feel strong in the area of digital marketing. (whitepaper by Grovo)
- In a study conducted by Bullhorn, 64% of recruiters reported a shortage of skilled candidates for available marketing roles.
- Employment of marketing managers is projected to grow 9 percent from 2014 to 2024, faster than the average for all occupations. (Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Career opportunities as a Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Analyst, or Account Executive, among others Salary range from 56k- 97k per year (*data from Glassdoor)
What You'll Learn
- How to leverage new models in business and e-commerce to increase profitability.
- New techniques in Market Research, including Regression Analysis (modeling cause and effect), Conjoint Analysis (valuing attributes and measuring preference), and Social Media Analytics.
- How to generate more word of mouth and leverage the power of social media to get your products, ideas, and messages to catch on.
- How to decide what initial experiments your company should invest in to achieve customer-centricity.
- How to choose metrics to gauge and guide ongoing customer-centric efforts.
Learn more about Professional Certificate Programs
Created by leading companies and top universities, Professional Certificate programs are a series of in-demand courses designed to develop the critical skills needed for today’s top jobs.
Courses in this Program
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing, Social Media, and E-Commerce
- Marketing Analytics: Data Tools and Techniques
- Managing the Value of Customer Relationships
- Selling Ideas: How to Influence Others, and Get Your Message to Catch On
- Average Length: 5-6 weeks per course
- Effort: 3-5 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 4 Courses in Program
- Subject: Business & Management, Data Analysis & Statistics
- Institution: The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Languages: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price (USD): $585 per course
About the School
Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners ev ... Read More