This hands-on program will prepare and equip you with the in-demand skills required to become a successful AI practitioner and start a career in the growing and lucrative field of deep learning.
AI is revolutionizing the way we live, work and communicate. At the heart of AI is Deep Learning. Once a domain of researchers and PhDs only, Deep Learning has now gone mainstream thanks to its practical applications and availability in terms of consumable technology and affordable hardware.
The demand for Data Scientists and Deep Learning professionals is booming, far exceeding the supply of personnel skilled in this field. The industry is clearly embracing AI, embedding it within its fabric. The demand for Deep Learning skills by employers -- and the job salaries of Deep Learning practitioners -- are only bound to increase over time, as AI becomes more pervasive in society. Deep Learning is a future-proof career.
Within this series of courses, you’ll be introduced to concepts and applications in Deep Learning, including various kinds of Neural Networks for supervised and unsupervised learning. You’ll then delve deeper and apply Deep Learning by building models and algorithms using libraries like Keras, PyTorch, and Tensorflow. You’ll also master Deep Learning at scale by leveraging GPU accelerated hardware for image and video processing, as well as to object recognition in Computer Vision.
Throughout this program, you will practice your Deep Learning skills through a series of hands-on labs, assignments, and projects inspired by real-world problems and data sets from the industry. You’ll also complete the program by preparing a Deep Learning capstone project that will showcase your applied skills to prospective employers.
This program is intended to prepare learners and equip them with the skills required to become successful AI practitioners and start a career in applied Deep Learning.
- Annual demand for the fast-growing new roles of data scientist, data developers, and data engineers will reach nearly 700,000 openings by 2020. (Source: Burning Glass Technologies, Business-Higher Education Forum (BHEF), and IBM)
- The average salary for a Machine Learning Engineer is $136,054. (Source: Indeed.com)
- Career prospects include Deep Learning & Computer Vision Engineer, Machine Learning Engineer, Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Data Engineer, AI / Deep Learning Scientist, and Data Science Instructor.
What You'll Learn
- Fundamental concepts of Deep Learning, including various Neural Networks for supervised and unsupervised learning.
- Use of popular Deep Learning libraries such as Keras, PyTorch, and Tensorflow applied to industry problems.
- Build, train, and deploy different types of Deep Architectures, including Convolutional Networks, Recurrent Networks, and Autoencoders.
- Application of Deep Learning to real-world scenarios such as object recognition and Computer Vision, image and video processing, text analytics, Natural Language Processing, recommender systems, and other types of classifiers.
- Master Deep Learning at scale with accelerated hardware and GPUs.
Learn more about Professional Certificate Programs
Created by leading companies and top universities, Professional Certificate programs are a series of in-demand courses designed to develop the critical skills needed for today’s top jobs.
Courses in this Program
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Keras
- Deep Learning with Python and PyTorch
- Deep Learning with Tensorflow
- Using GPUs to Scale and Speed-up Deep Learning
- Applied Deep Learning Capstone Project
- Average Length: 5-6 weeks per course
- Effort: 2-4 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 5 Courses in Program
- Subject: Data Science, Artificial Intelligence
- Institution: IBM
- Languages: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price (USD): Originally $495 USD, now $445.50 USD for the entire program. You save $49.50 USD.
About the School
Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners ev ... Read More