Learn the skills necessary to begin analyzing data and discover insights, for absolute beginners on up
Learn Data Analysis in three courses designed for the absolute beginner—from the fundamentals to the basics of math and statistics for analysis for someone who needs to start fresh, and visualization for all.
This program is part of the Microsoft Professional Program in Data Analysis.
- According to the forecasts of the World Economic Forum, by 2020 data analysts will be in high demand in companies around the world.
- A recent LinkedIn Workforce Report maintains that, in the USA, demand for these professional figures has grown sixfold compared to five years ago, and data analysts will continue to be the most sought after profiles over the next five years.
- The average yearly salary of a data analyst is among the very highest in the broader labor market.
What You'll Learn
- Fundamentals of Data Analysis
- Math and Statistics for absolute beginners
- Data Visualization for absolute beginners
Learn more about Professional Certificate Programs
Created by leading companies and top universities, Professional Certificate programs are a series of in-demand courses designed to develop the critical skills needed for today’s top jobs.
Courses in this Program
- Data Visualization: A Practical Approach for Absolute Beginners
- Data Analysis: A Practical Introduction for Absolute Beginners
- Essential Math for Data Analysis using Excel Online
- Average Length: 5 weeks per course
- Effort: 2-3 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 3 Courses in Program
- Subject: Data Science
- Institution: Microsoft
- Languages: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price (USD): Originally $297 USD, now $267.30 USD for the entire program. You save $29.70 USD.
See 201 more programs offered by edX »
Last updated August 14, 2019
This course is
Originally $297 USD, now $267.30 USD for the entire program. You save $29.70 USD.