Learn how to innovate your business model and learn the tools to improve, grow and sustain your business.
Does your business need a make-over? Are you looking to create a new business model so you can get more out of your or your client’s company?
Innovating a business model is key for a profitable business and growth. Without a proper and sustainable business model, even the best product or technology innovations will not flourish.
In this program, you will learn the skills and knowledge needed to start improving your business as you learn through real-life examples from fellow entrepreneurs, innovators and leading experts on business model innovation.
This program will benefit business owners, entrepreneurs, business consultants or business developers who seek a better understanding of business models and the tools to develop them. Learners in the ID Verified track will have the opportunity to receive personal feedback on assignments in which they are asked to apply the knowledge gained to their own company or project.
- Career opportunities include innovation manager, business developer, innovator, corporate entrepreneur, business unit manager, innovation officer, product manager, and strategic marketer.
- Managers that engage in business model innovations improve the performance and innovativeness of their company. (SOURCE: EU ENVISION project).
- Innovation and entrepreneurship: Entrepreneurs in innovation-driven economies are considerably more innovative, with a third regarding their products as new to the market. (Source: Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) 2017/18 Global Report).
What You'll Learn
- Why business models matter, and how tooling can help you innovate your business model.
- How to design your new business model in a structured way.
- How to evaluate the robustness of your business model towards trends and uncertainties.
- How to create a roadmap for business model innovation with concrete actions.
- How to grow your business with business model innovation.
Learn more about Professional Certificate Programs
Created by leading companies and top universities, Professional Certificate programs are a series of in-demand courses designed to develop the critical skills needed for today’s top jobs.
Courses in this Program
- The Value of Business Models
- How to Design a Successful Business Model
- Business Model Testing
- Business Model Implementation
- Average Length: 6-8 weeks per course
- Effort: 2-4 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 4 Courses in Program
- Subject: Business & Management
- Institution: Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
- Languages: English
- Video Transcripts: French, Italian, Spanish, English, German
- Price (USD): Originally $396 USD, now $356.40 USD for the entire program. You save $39.60 USD.
About the School
Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners ev ... Read More