Learn how to apply Data Analysis skills in practical contexts
Learn Data Analysis in three courses designed for application of data skills to real-world scenarios, from ethical considerations all the way through to storytelling and specific organizational or industrial contexts.
This program is part of the Microsoft Professional Program in Data Analysis.
- According to the forecasts of the World Economic Forum, by 2020 data analysts will be in high demand in companies around the world.
- A recent LinkedIn Workforce Report maintains that, in the USA, demand for these professional figures has grown sixfold compared to five years ago, and data analysts will continue to be the most sought after profiles over the next five years.
- The average yearly salary of a data analyst is among the very highest in the broader labor market.
What You'll Learn
- Data Storytelling
- Applied Data Analysis for Organization and Industrial work
- Applying ethical considerations to data contexts
Learn more about Professional Certificate Programs
Created by leading companies and top universities, Professional Certificate programs are a series of in-demand courses designed to develop the critical skills needed for today’s top jobs.
Courses in this Program
- Applied Data Analysis: Working in Organizations and Industries
- Analytics Storytelling for Impact
- Ethics and Law in Data and Analytics
- Average Length: 6 weeks per course
- Effort: 2-4 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 3 Courses in Program
- Subject: Data Analytics
- Institution: Microsoft
- Languages: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price (USD): Originally $297 USD, now $267.30 USD for the entire program. You save $29.70 USD.
About the School
Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners ev ... Read More