Why This Program?
The Master in Digital Online Communication of IM is a unique program in its approach, designed to provide immediate value to your organization and transform your career.
It will teach you to manage your company's digital communication from a double perspective: technical and strategic. On a technical level, you will learn to use those tools that guarantee greater profitability in communication actions. At a strategic level, you will get a global vision of communication in the business environment, you will learn how to control the different digital communication channels to obtain the required results and you will be able to direct teams and projects.
"You can develop a strategy and content plan that meets the marketing needs of the company."
- You will be able to direct the digital projects of the communication department: landings, apps, web usability, events, promotions, campaigns, etc.
- You will master video marketing and understand the potential you can get through YouTube.
- You will develop innovative communication strategies.
- You will know how to create value for the different audiences of the company.
- You will organize events with a high ROE (return of engagement).
- You will monitor the different actions to know their effectiveness.
niekverlaan / Pixabay
Who is it headed to?
- You are working in a communication agency and want to make the leap to digital.
- You have training in marketing, advertising, journalism or similar and want to specialize in digital disciplines that revalue your CV
- You are working within the communication department of a company and want to access a position of greater responsibility.
- You are undertaking a project in which you offer communication solutions and want to renew your service portfolio.
- You just graduated and want to start developing your career in the digital communication environment.
- Digital Projects Management
- Strategic decision making
- Online reputation in the company (ORM)
- Google Analytics Initiation
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Organization of Digital Events
- Email Marketing, Affiliation and CRM
- Brand Management
Modalities and Methodology
The methodology used in International Marketing for the learning and teaching of the students in the different courses is based on the concept of personalizing, as much as possible, the training of the students, so much so that the latter will choose the time dedicated to the guided study. for a planning established by the center. For this reason we offer three methods of study:
- E-learning, where all the training and material is online.
- Blended Learning or mixed, which combines face-to-face training with online training.
- Face-to-face, where he bases his training on face-to-face classes.
In both methods, a flexibility is promoted in the management of time by the student, always guided by a few temporary paths. Collaborative work, participation and contact at all times with the teacher specialized in the subject, will make the entire training process a simple and bearable task. For all this, the cloister is composed of highly qualified professionals in each specialty.
In the E-Learning mode, the student bases his learning on online work through our virtual campus. Each student has a program of activities and study in the online campus to achieve their objectives. It has the figure of the teacher and the tutor.
Admission and Requirements
Candidates accrediting having a Higher degree may access this program. Those candidates who do not have a higher degree may access the program by virtue of their professional merits, training or equivalent merits.
In addition to these requirements, candidates must complete an application for admission and, depending on the outcome of the same, a personal interview.
The steps to follow are:
(*) In case the candidate was not admitted , IM will fully refund the amount of the Tuition.
The confirmation of place cannot be guaranteed until the process is complete and will be by strict order of place, this process will last approx. 72 hours
Additionally IM, you can request other information such as cv, letter of motivation, English level, work experience and / or accreditation of the information provided.
The objective is to guide the student to the most suitable program based on their training, experience, dedication time and training objective.
Consult next call
About the School
IM es la mayor Digital Business School del mundo, con presencia en más de 20 países y más de 50 programas formativos que abarcan todas las disciplinas de negocio digital. Ofrecemos doble titulación, ... Read More