Why This Program?
IM presents the Master in Content Manager and Social Media Strategy Online , an innovative program designed to obtain maximum profitability from interaction with users on social networks.
You will learn how to improve ROI using differentiating strategies, you will launch paid social campaigns and you will use tools that will allow you to generate valuable content in very different formats.In addition, you will know how to extract the correct insights so that the corporate strategy aligns with the real needs of the company. public.
“You will develop unique social media strategies, promotions and campaigns to attract new customers and retain existing customers. You will successfully manage an editorial calendar for social media. ”
- You will successfully manage an editorial calendar for social media.
- You will learn to manage the corporate blog and use it strategically as a communication headquarters.
- You will promote participation in the media to enhance engagement.
- You will protect the reputation of the organization and its brands.
- You will develop quality strategic and creative content for the web and adapted to the different networks.
- You will become familiar with the metrics and social network analysis resources.
Pixabay / Pexels
Who is it headed to?
- You have professional experience in social media management or in the content department.
- You want to learn from video marketing in order to include it in your strategy.
- You are an entrepreneur who wants to offer social media services to clients.
- You have trained with a bachelor's degree or degree in marketing, advertising, communication, HR or journalism, and you want to give your tour a more digital twist.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have to manage a project or team with specific objectives in social media.
- Social Media Strategist
- Online reputation in the company (ORM)
- Content Marketing Strategies
- Professional Blogger
- Brand Management
- Digital Creativity
- Video marketing for YouTube
Modalities and Methodology
The methodology used in International Marketing for the learning and teaching of the students in the different courses is based on the concept of personalizing, as much as possible, the training of the students, so much so that the latter will choose the time dedicated to the guided study. for a planning established by the center. For this reason we offer three methods of study:
- E-learning, where all the training and material is online.
- Blended Learning or mixed, which combines face-to-face training with online training.
- Face-to-face, where he bases his training on face-to-face classes.
In both methods, a flexibility is promoted in the management of time by the student, always guided by a few temporary paths. Collaborative work, participation and contact at all times with the teacher specialized in the subject, will make the entire training process a simple and bearable task. For all this, the cloister is composed of highly qualified professionals in each specialty.
In the E-Learning mode, the student bases his learning on online work through our virtual campus. Each student has a program of activities and study in the online campus to achieve their objectives. It has the figure of the teacher and the tutor.
Admission and Requirements
Candidates accrediting having a Higher degree may access this program. Those candidates who do not have a higher degree may access the program by virtue of their professional merits, training or equivalent merits.
In addition to these requirements, candidates must complete an application for admission and, depending on the outcome of the same, a personal interview.
The steps to follow are:
(*) In case the candidate was not admitted , IM will fully refund the amount of the Tuition.
The confirmation of place cannot be guaranteed until the process is complete and will be by strict order of place, this process will last approx. 72 hours
Additionally IM, you can request other information such as cv, letter of motivation, English level, work experience and / or accreditation of the information provided.
The objective is to guide the student to the most suitable program based on their training, experience, dedication time and training objective.
Consult next call
About the School
IM es la mayor Digital Business School del mundo, con presencia en más de 20 países y más de 50 programas formativos que abarcan todas las disciplinas de negocio digital. Ofrecemos doble titulación, ... Read More