Why This Program?
The Master in Tra ﬃ c Management and Lead Generation Online from IM is a unique program to be 100% focused on customer acquisition in digital media.
You will become an extremely attractive profile for any company because you will know how to trigger the number of visits and sales, improve ROI, optimize campaigns and new techniques focused on achieving results quickly.
“Attract more qualified visits to the web through a lead capture strategy”
- Analyze and make decisions regarding how to increase conversion.
- Track digital marketing campaigns.
- Track web analytics.
- Prepare reports that visualize the evolution of KPIs.
- Propose strategies to align business objectives with the company's online presence.
- Define, implement and control SEO strategies to improve organic traffic.
- Create social media strategies to capture and ﬁ nalize clients.
- Manage payment campaigns with a media plan.
geralt / Pixabay
Who is it headed to?
- You have analytical capacity and development of logical thinking.
- You like results-oriented work and you have autonomy.
- You have technical training in programming, computer science, systems, engineering and you want to put your knowledge at the service of digital marketing.
- You work in an agency and are interested in offering online advertising and web analytics services.
- You are starting with your company and need to train to increase the flow of customers.
- Google Ads Initiation
- Google Ads
- Mobile Marketing and Digital Trends
- Facebook Ads
- Social Media Strategist
- Email Marketing, Affiliation and CRM
- Initiation in Search Engine Positioning (SEO)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google Analytics Initiation
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Usability and User Experience- UX
Modalities and Methodology
The methodology used in International Marketing for the learning and teaching of the students in the different courses is based on the concept of personalizing, as much as possible, the training of the students, so much so that the latter will choose the time dedicated to the guided study. for a planning established by the center. For this reason we offer three methods of study:
- E-learning, where all the training and material is online.
- Blended Learning or mixed, which combines face-to-face training with online training.
- Face-to-face, where he bases his training on face-to-face classes.
In both methods, a flexibility is promoted in the management of time by the student, always guided by a few temporary paths. Collaborative work, participation and contact at all times with the teacher specialized in the subject, will make the entire training process a simple and bearable task. For all this, the cloister is composed of highly qualified professionals in each specialty.
In the E-Learning mode, the student bases his learning on online work through our virtual campus. Each student has a program of activities and study in the online campus to achieve their objectives. It has the figure of the teacher and the tutor.
Admission and Requirements
Candidates accrediting having a Higher degree may access this program. Those candidates who do not have a higher degree may access the program by virtue of their professional merits, training or equivalent merits.
In addition to these requirements, candidates must complete an application for admission and, depending on the outcome of the same, a personal interview.
The steps to follow are:
(*) In case the candidate was not admitted , IM will fully refund the amount of the Tuition.
The confirmation of place cannot be guaranteed until the process is complete and will be by strict order of place, this process will last approx. 72 hours
Additionally IM, you can request other information such as cv, letter of motivation, English level, work experience and / or accreditation of the information provided.
The objective is to guide the student to the most suitable program based on their training, experience, dedication time and training objective.
Consult next call
About the School
IM es la mayor Digital Business School del mundo, con presencia en más de 20 países y más de 50 programas formativos que abarcan todas las disciplinas de negocio digital. Ofrecemos doble titulación, ... Read More