Professional Diploma in HR and Payroll Management is an award-winning and the best selling course that has been given the CPD Certification & CiQ GOLD accreditation. It is the most suitable course anyone looking to work in this or relevant sector.
It is considered one of the perfect courses in the UK that can help students/learners to get familiar with the topic and gain necessary skills to perform well in this field. We have packed Professional Diploma in HR and Payroll Management into 36modules for teaching you everything you need to become successful in this profession.
To provide you ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 1 day, 7 hours and it is also possible to study at your own pace.
We have experienced tutors who will help you throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this course and answer all your queries through email.
For further clarification, you will be able to recognize your qualification by checking the validity of our dedicated website.
Why You Should Choose Professional Diploma in HR and Payroll Management
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD Accredited certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment, and instant results
- Download Printable PDF certificate immediately after completion
- Obtain the original print copy of your certificate, dispatch the next working day for as little as £9.
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
Who is this Course for?
Professional Diploma in HR and Payroll Management is CPD certified and CiQ Gold accredited. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds. This course is structured according to American and British law and is suitable for both American and British learners.
Our Professional Diploma in HR and Payroll Management is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
You will be ready to enter the relevant job market after completing this course. You will be able to gain necessary knowledge and skills required to succeed in this sector. All our
Diplomas’ are CPD and CiQ accredited so you will be able to stand out in the crowd by adding our qualifications to your CV and Resume.
HR & Leadership
- Leader and HR Management
- Commitment and HR Management
- Team Management
- Build A Mastermind Group
- People Recognition in HR Management
- Performance, Goals, and Management
- Think Outside The Box
- Be Passionate About Your Work
- The Importance Of A Good Team Leader
Human Resource Management
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Human Resources Today
- Module Three – Recruiting and Interviewing
- Module Four – Retention and Orientation
- Module Five – Following Up With New Employees
- Module Six – Workplace Health & Safety
- Module Seven – Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence
- Module Eight – Workplace Wellness
- Module Nine – Providing Feedback to Employees
- Module Ten – Disciplining Employees
- Module Eleven – Terminating Employees
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- What Is Payroll?
- Principles Of Payroll Systems
- Confidentiality And Security Of Information
- Effective Payroll Processing
- Increasing Payroll Efficiency
- Risk Management in Payroll
- Time Management
- Personnel Filing
- When Workers Leave Employment
- Hiring Employees
- Paye and Payroll for Employers
- Tell HMRC about a New Employee
- Net And Gross Pay
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Minimum Wage for Different types of Work