USQ is offering up to 25% international student scholarships.
Read more about the scholarships offered below:
At USQ, we understand the importance of keeping your knowledge and skills up-to-date, especially if you are looking to upskill or re-skill. That’s why we offer a range of professional development ‘single courses’ that provide you with access to our educational resources, lecturers, and facilities, without the commitment of a full degree.
- Throughout the year, there are over 700 courses to choose from. Check out our courses in:
- Business & Commerce
- Creative Arts & Media
- Engineering & Built Environment
- Health & Community
- Humanities & Communication
- Information Technology
- Law & Justice
- Sciences - Computational
- Sciences - Lab-Based.
- Each course is a ‘bite-sized’ experience, with most courses taking just 1 Semester (6 months).
- Our single courses are perfect if you are looking to upskill in a particular area, need to satisfy professional development requirements, want to refresh your current skills, would like to explore a passion or are looking for a taste of uni life.
- It is your opportunity to continue into a USQ degree provided you meet the programme’s entry requirements.
How much will it cost?
The course price will vary depending on what you would like to study. After finding a course that you're interested in, check our course fees for all the finer details.
How to apply
Applying is simple, just complete the Professional Development Application form and attach any documentation that is required. Once complete, you can post or email to
Recruitment and Admissions
University of Southern Queensland
Toowoomba Qld 4350
Professional Development applications will close on the fee payment date for each semester. Please refer to our important dates.
About the School
Are you thinking about studying in Australia? The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) prides itself on providing the best support possible to help you reach your study and career goals. USQ studen ... Read More