Learn skills to become a successful seller
The sale is an activity that occurs in all human instances, particularly in the business scenario. But, to get organizations to meet their goals and achieve their maximum performance, it is necessary to know the variables that influence this process.
Therefore, with this Professional Certification program you can strengthen your sales techniques, professional skills and negotiation skills, interpret sales forecasts and know when to use them from existing mathematical models and provide customers with the favorable scenario for the purchase of products and services.
This Professional Certification program consists of two online courses. The first course of sales focuses on art and sales techniques and the second on the commercial tools that sellers can use.
- The Sales sector concentrated 31% of the jobs offered by companies from 2015-2019. In addition, the position of Sales Executive was placed in third place among the most requested jobs and sales manager, in the seventh. (OCCMundial)
- Job opportunities for a person with similar training include Business Executives, Product managers, Key Account Manager, Business Assistants and Sales or Commercial Managers. (Business, Fen-uchile)
What you will learn
- Manage products according to customer expectations and ask intelligent questions that help you identify your needs and sell successfully.
- Effective negotiation techniques.
- Objectives and focus of sales forecasts.
- How to elaborate, analyze and draw successful conclusions from sales forecasts in a few steps.
- Tools to forecast sales.
- Sales forecasts: a commercial tool
- The art of selling: introduction to sales
- Average duration: 2 months.
- Effort: 7-8 hours per week.
- Number of courses: 2 courses in the program
- Institution: Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
- Spanish Language
- Video transcriptions: Spanish
- Price (USD): Originally $ 98.90 USD, now $ 89.01 USD for the entire program. You save $ 9.89 USD.
About the School
Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners ev ... Read More