Learn to use Word, Excel and Powerpoint
83% of companies use Microsoft office as a productivity tool. This Professional Certification program will provide you with the necessary knowledge to efficiently carry out most of the management tasks of a company.
Mastering Microsoft Office is essential in any professional career, this office suite helps organizations to be more productive and save money and time in different processes.
You will learn to design effective presentations with Powerpoint, to handle advanced Word functions such as mail merge, change control or the use of sections to customize documents and the bases of Microsoft Excel to process and present data.
This program is designed so that the student obtains the basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and can apply them in the professional field.
This Professional Certification program consists of three online courses, one focusing on Excel, another on Word and one on Powerpoint.
- Sales, purchasing and marketing executives.
- Human resources managers.
- And any position that needs to create documents, analyze data and present them.
What you will learn
- To make effective presentations with Microsoft Powerpoint.
- To handle advanced Microsoft Word functions such as styles, templates, tables and equations.
- The bases of Microsoft Excel to process data and obtain graphs and summaries of them.
- To handle Excel data tables.
- Excel: Fundamentals and tools
- Design effective presentations with Powerpoint
- Intermediate Word: formatting and productivity tools
- Average duration: 4 months.
- Effort: 4-5 hours per week.
- Number of courses: 3 courses in the program
- Institution: Universitat Politècnica de Valencia
- Spanish Language
- Video transcriptions: Spanish
- Price (USD): Originally $ 150 USD, now $ 135 USD for the entire program. You save $ 15 USD.
About the School
Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners ev ... Read More