Learn to program in C
In this Professional Certification program we will have the opportunity to learn the basics of the programming language C. It is an introductory program, oriented to the public, whether you have previous experience in programming or not.
The learning experience is adapted to be done step by step, starting with the most basic concepts until learning more complex aspects of this programming language. The program is accompanied by numerous examples and exercises to make learning practical and fun.
This Proserative Certification program is divided into three online courses, which will guide you step by step through the learning process of programming in C.
The programming language C is still used in many universities and schools to enter the world of programming. Knowing the basics will help you improve your programming skills and make it easier for you to learn how to use other languages.
The program is taught by the professors responsible for the subjects of introduction to the programming of the Degree in Computer Engineering and the Degree in Engineering of Technologies and Telecommunication Services of the Autonomous University of Madrid. Both have years of experience in the teaching of programming and in the use of novel methodologies to bring the learning of programming to all students.
Whether you have never programmed before, or if you already have experience with other languages, this Professional Certification program will help you to know the basics of this language; and you will lay the foundations so that you can continue deepening and improving your skills in the future.
- The programming language C is still one of the most popular, only behind Java and very close to it (https://www.tiobe.com/tiobe-index/)
- It also remains one of the languages most in demand by companies (https://stackify.com/popular-programming-languages-2018)
- Knowing the basics of this language facilitates the learning and understanding of other similar programming languages, also very well implemented at the business level.
What you will learn
- Declare variables, work with characters and use operators.
- Declare tables, define structures and work with character strings.
- Use conditions and loops to modify the control flow of the programs.
- Read and write information in text files.
- Define functions, declare functions, use arguments to make modular and well structured programs.
- Solve generic programming problems.
- Introduction to programming in C: Data types and structures
- Introduction to programming in C: Control instructions and text files
- Introduction to programming in C: Functions and pointers
- Average duration: 3 months.
- Effort: 2-4 hours per week.
- Number of courses: 3 courses in the program
- Topic: IT, Engineering, Science
- Institution: Autonomous University of Madrid
- Spanish Language
- Video transcriptions: Spanish
- Price (USD): Originally $ 147 USD, now $ 132.30 USD for the entire program. You save $ 14.70 USD.
About the School
Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners ev ... Read More