Learn to use Microsoft Excel from 0 and become an expert
The ability to analyze complex data and draw conclusions from them is something that companies, increasingly oriented to improve the business through the analysis of the vast amount of data they collect, increasingly demand their executives. This is known as business intelligence.
With this Professional Certification program focused on business intelligence you will learn to use Microsoft Excel from 0, becoming an expert in its use for the analysis and visualization of data, which will help you advance in any work that requires making informed decisions .
You will start with the basic operations of Microsoft Excel, the different functions and formulas that you can use and the use of graphics and formats to present results.
Then you will know what the data tables are, how to import and link data from different sources and how to use the tables and dynamic graphs to extract information in this Microsoft software. You will also know the tools for hypothesis analysis for making decisions based on data.
In the third course of Excel we will present advanced data import techniques and diverse strategies to consolidate and prepare the data so that you can draw the conclusions you need (based on our experience in the use of Excel and demonstrated with real cases). We will also present you the new data import and advanced import tools incorporated from Excel 2010 that allow you to work much more conveniently with large volumes of data (Big Data) spread over several tables and automate the import so you do not have to repeat the steps every once you update the data.
This program covers all the parts you need to become an expert in the Excel domain focused on business.
- Sales executives
- Purchasing executives
- Marketing executives
- Production managers
- Human resources managers
- And any position that needs the ability to analyze data and draw conclusions
What you will learn
- The basics and applications of Microsoft Excel.
- To handle functions, graphs, data tables and Excel formulas.
- To use the techniques and tools for evaluating scenarios.
- Advanced tools and strategies for importing and preparing data with Excel.
- The new Excel tools for mass data analysis (Big Data) from various sources.
- The use of Excel tools in business intelligence.
- Excel: Fundamentals and tools
- Excel: data management
- Advanced Excel: import and data analysis
- Average duration: 6 months.
- Effort: 3-5 hours per week.
- Number of courses: 3 courses in the program
- Topic: Computing, data analysis and statistics
- Institution: Universitat Politècnica de Valencia
- Spanish Language
- Video transcriptions: Spanish
- Price (USD): Originally $ 200 USD, now $ 180 USD for the entire program. You save $ 20 USD.
About the School
Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners ev ... Read More