Learn about macroeconomics, trade and investment in Latin America
In this Professional Certification program focused on macroeconomic news, trade and investment in Latin America we will answer these questions:
- What are the key characteristics of macroeconomic management, trade agreements and foreign investment and their implications for economic growth and development and the reduction of poverty in Latin America and the Caribbean?
- What are the challenges faced by Latin American countries to manage their economies, accelerate their economic growth and increase their levels of foreign trade and foreign investment?
The program consists of three courses. Through them, you will analyze the factors that contribute to macroeconomic stability, economic growth, regional and multilateral trade agreements, and how they can be fully exploited. You will also study the role of foreign investment in sustainable development, its economic impacts and various strategies for its attraction in Latin American countries.
You will learn from the hand of leading international and regional experts on emerging issues and innovative and cutting-edge policies in macroeconomic management, economic growth, international trade and foreign investment and how they affect people, companies and countries.
This program is aimed at public officials, private sector professionals and university students who wish to learn about macroeconomic issues and the role of trade, investment and integration in economic growth and development.
- Professionals and private sector operators involved in economic integration initiatives in general.
- Public officials with responsibilities in planning, budgeting, management, monitoring and evaluation of these matters.
What you will learn
- Understanding the factors and policies that influence economic growth in Latin America.
- Key concepts to analyze the macroeconomic reality and the monetary and exchange policy in the region.
- What are the key issues in trade agreements in Latin America and the Caribbean, and what issues are emerging.
- What is the importance of foreign investment for economic development, and what are its effects on the receiving and sending countries?
- What are the most successful policies and actions to take advantage of the opportunities of trade agreements, and to attract foreign investment.
- Latin American Macroeconomic Reality
- New Trends in Commercial Treaties
- Foreign Investment as a Motor of Development for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Average duration: 6 months.
- Effort: 7-8 hours per week.
- Number of courses: 3 courses in the program
- Topic: Business and Management, Economics and Finance, Social Sciences
- Institution: Inter-American Development Bank
- Spanish Language
- Video transcriptions: Spanish
- Price (USD): Originally $ 75 USD, now $ 67.50 USD for the entire program. You save $ 7.50 USD.
About the School
Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners ev ... Read More