Learn how to acquire, manage, and process data while understanding the social and legal issues associated with them, enabling you to stand out in the industry.
Data is becoming ubiquitous in everyday life and greatly affecting the way that we interact with the surrounding world. Data Science, the art of working with data, represents an essential skill for empowering your future career in finance, telecommunication, IT, Internet, AI, consulting, education, transportation, healthcare and so on.
In this concise yet comprehensive program, you will gain a complete picture of data analytics and a good understanding of popular data mining algorithms and systems. You will also have the first-hand experience of implementing and applying these techniques. Most importantly, the program will serve as a good starting point for anyone interested in becoming competitive in the job market and pave a solid road for you to continue your future education.
Tsinghua University is one of the very top universities in China and is also highly ranked in the world. Founded in 2001, its Graduate School at Shenzhen is aimed at high-quality research student training by combining the research strength of Tsinghua University and the booming IT & Internet industry in Shenzhen, one of the most innovative cities in China.
- IT and Internet data analysts.
- Tsinghua University's graduate student majoring in data science expects an annual salary of $40,000 in 2018.
- Create more opportunities for workers to be promoted.
What You'll Learn
- The main concepts and techniques of data analysis.
- Data-related intellectual property.
- How to use advanced computer systems to efficiently manage large data.
- How to visualize complex data sets.
- Data Mining: Theories and Algorithms for Tackling Big Data
- Data Science: A New Way of Thinking
- Big Data Machine Learning
- Advanced Big Data Systems
- Big Data and Intellectual Property Law and Practice
- Data Visualization
- Average Length: 14-16 weeks per course
- Effort: 8-10 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 6 Courses in Program
- Subject: Computer Science, Law, Data Analysis & Statistics
- Institution: Tsinghua University
- Languages: Chinese, English
- Video Transcripts: Chinese
- Price (USD): Originally $594 USD, now $534.60 USD for the entire program. You save $59.40 USD.
About the School
Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners ev ... Read More