Learn to perform data analysis using Excel.
Advanced data analysis skills are highly requested by organizations, because they want to use the data to improve business results. This program will help you become an ingenious and independent data analyst that can help organizations achieve their goals. The Professional Data Analysis Certification program covers the main tasks of expert data analysts - Import, clean, map , interpret and visualize data, with special emphasis on boards in real time. You will learn advanced techniques and you will gain notions about the principles of data science with Microsoft Excel and external plugins.
The program consists of two courses, one basic and one intermediate. These courses will introduce you to the challenges of real data analysis that simulate the complexity and challenges of data analysts in the business environment. With the Professional Certification Program Credential, you can demonstrate that you master the tools, techniques and data processing and you can apply statistics to obtain valuable information about the data. Furthermore, you can indicate that you know how to clearly communicate your findings to various stakeholders.
This Data Analysis and Visualization program with Excel is ideal for professionals interested in learning new techniques and Excel tools in order to become more productive and efficient. People from multiple disciplines who want or start becoming data analysts will enjoy an invaluable and practical introduction to this profession.
TUDelft conducted this course in collaboration with the alt = "Technological Institute of Buenos Aires (ITBA).
- Data analysis is increasingly required by companies that digitize their businesses and seek support to understand them (Business Intelligence). The areas include government, sales, risk management, marketing, manufacturing, among others.
- The number of data analyst jobs in various industries, such as market and finance research, is expected to grow between 12% and 19% until 2014 (US Labor Office).
- The average annual salary of a data analyst is $ 70,165 in 2017 (Indeed.com).
What you will learn
- Master the main tasks of data analysis required by organizations driven by data.
- Overcome the challenges of data analysis by learning advanced techniques and methods in Excel.
- Visualize data and create live boards that answer the organization's questions.
- How to obtain valuable information based on the data that can be used in decision making within an organization.
- Implement data analysis tools and techniques used for decision making.
- Maximize the benefits of spreadsheets for data visualization and analysis.
- Data analysis: Take it to MAX ()
- Data analysis: Design and Visualization of Boards
- Average duration: 4 months.
- Effort: 4-6 hours per week.
- Number of courses: 2 courses in the program
- Topic: Computing, data analysis and statistics, mathematics
- Institution: Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
- Spanish Language
- Video transcriptions: Hindi, Chinese, Spanish, English, Flemish
- Price (USD): Originally $ 198 USD, now $ 178.20 USD for the entire program. You save $ 19.80 USD.
About the School
Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners ev ... Read More