Learn to design analog electronic systems
The different technological advances are marking new requirements in the design of electronic systems, it is necessary to obtain solid knowledge in the field and gain a competitive advantage by acquiring skills that allow people who develop in this field, face increasingly complex specifications.
This Professional Certification program focuses on the participant understanding the operation of circuits in DC, AC (direct current and alternating current) and basic electronic devices, for the design of efficient analog electronic systems.
Three online courses developed by experts in the field of electronics integrate this Professional Certification program. Together with them you will learn the theory and carry out the practice, you will know different methods and applications that will be of great value for your professional development.
The online courses that make up this program are:
- Course 1: Introduction to Electrical Circuits
- Course 2: Electrical Circuits in Alternating Current
- Course 3: Electronic Devices
The Professional Certification program in basic electronics responds to the needs of those who have a direct interest in learning the fundamentals and applications of basic electronics.
At the end of the program you can opt for a certificate that validates the knowledge learned in the electronic courses mentioned. The certificate of the program becomes an attractive cover letter for recruiters and employers.
- You will learn about the basic circuit laws and how to apply them: Ohm's law and Kirchhoff's laws.
- Electronics Technician.
- Technical instrumentalist.
- Electric technician.
- Maintenance technician in electronics.
What you will learn
- You will know what Schematic diagramming is and its importance in electrical circuits.
- You will know Analysis methods such as Thévenin's theorem and the superposition theorem.
- You will learn the different signals and waveforms, the Fasores model, different methods of analysis and power in AC.
- You will understand the operation of the following devices in DC and AC: Diodes, transistors and thyristors.
- You will analyze electrical circuits in direct and alternating current.
- You will design electronic circuits with diodes and bipolar transistors.
- Introduction to electrical circuits
- Alternating Current Electrical Circuits
- Introduction to electronic devices
- Average duration: 4 months.
- Effort: 6-8 hours per week.
- Number of courses: 3 courses in the program
- Institution: Galileo University
- Spanish Language
- Video transcriptions: Spanish
- Price (USD): Originally $ 147 USD, now $ 132.30 USD for the entire program. You save $ 14.70 USD.
About the School
Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners ev ... Read More