The Postgraduate in Talent Management and People Management contributes to the efficiency of work teams, motivating and rewarding them, through an effective human resources department. Motivation of workers increases the likelihood that they will perform their duties effectively. The elements of organizational competitiveness are, to a large extent, elements linked to the human factor, its abilities, skills and competences. The Postgraduate Program in Talent Management and People Management is taught in Spanish .
The academic objectives of the Postgraduate Program in Talent Management and People Management are:
- Manage people's talent.
- Increase efficiency in job performance through team leadership.
- Human capital as a differentiating element of the organization.
- Tools to carry out a recruitment and selection process of personnel.
- Start date: Monthly
- Duration: 9 months
- Methodology: Online
- Language: Spanish
- Price: € 129 (Includes an 80% discount, normal price € 650)
- Scholarships: Available (Check price with scholarships)
Human Resources Management
- Formation and desarrolle
- Pay and performance
- Communication. Knowledge management
- Organizational structure
Human Resources Training
- Training and professional development
- Identifying the potential. Career plans
- Trainer of trainers
- Staff pick. Management by competencies.
- HR planning. Analysis and assessment of jobs.
- Work motivation techniques
Management Skills Development
- What is a meeting?
- Elements of a meeting
- Types of meetings
- Phases of a meeting
- What is change?
- Models and dynamics of change
- Resistance to change
- Change planning
- Importance of knowledge management
- From data to knowledge
- Knowledge management in the company
- People and competitive advantage in knowledge management
- Barriers to knowledge management
- Benefits of knowledge management
Effective Time Management
- Time as a resource
- Effective time management
- Interruptions and their solutions: time thieves
- Schedule your time. The agenda
- Stress and its characteristics
- Work stress
- Personal stress management techniques
- Stress coping technique
- Leadership style mediators
- The six styles of leadership
- Development of leadership styles
- Individual and group decision making
- Teamwork techniques
- Monitoring and control
Delegation as a Key Management Skill
- What is delegation?
- Advantages and obstacles to delegation
- Delegation process
- Check your ability to delegate
- Basic concepts
- Negotiation preparation
- Tactics in negotiation
- Dynamics of demands
- Closing agreement
NLP - Coaching and Mentoring
Effective Communication With Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP)
- Brief history of NLP
- Components of NLP
- The keys to good communication in NLP
- Basic premise of NLP: the map is not the territory
- Matching the maps: creating rapport, empathy or “feeling” to later direct or lead
- Sensory representation systems
- Access code: eye movements
- Overcome resistance in conversation
- The metamodel
- The presuppositions
- The metaprograms
Coaching And Mentoring
- The coaching process
- Types of coaching
- Coaching skills
- Tools and instruments
- Coaching accreditation
- Professional orientation or mentoring
Language Improvement Program (Optional)
Optional language course. Available: English, German or Chinese.
All programs have the option of having their own degree also carry the Hague Apostille, at an additional cost at the end of the program.
About the School
En ISNIB Business School constatamos una carencia importante en el desarrollo del individuo, ya que no solo la formación académica permite mejorar a las personas en el ámbito profesional. Por eso hemo ... Read More