The EALDE Postgraduate in Risk Management is an online postgraduate that allows you to obtain your own specialist degree with international validity. The objective of this program is to deepen the concepts and meanings of Risk Management in companies to train in their identification and treatment.
The training program addresses Risk Management in the insurance, project management and financial sector, deepening the two main models used for risk consideration: the ISO 31000: 2018 and COSO regulations.
The Postgraduate in Risk Management provides the basic and necessary knowledge to practice as a risk professional in a company and allows to acquire differentiating skills compared to other less qualified professional profiles.
Headway / Unsplash
Course 1. Introduction to Risk Management.
- Introduction. General considerations. Different actors and perspectives.
- The Risk Management. An approach from the perspective of the insurance sector.
- Risk Management ERM models in banking and Project Management.
- ISO31000: 2018. Principles and guidelines for Risk Management.
Course 2. General concepts of Risk Management.
- Appetite, attitude, criteria and level of risk. Tolerance and capacity.
- Classification of risks Types and groups of risks.
- Identification and characterization of risks. Risk Matrices
- The evaluation and treatment of risk. Risk level, heat maps and controls.
Class 3. Risk Assessment Process.
- Risk assessment units. Objectives and processes.
- Events, probability and consequences.
- Risk analysis. Methods and techniques. ISO 31010
- Maturity models Audit and advice.
Class 4. Business Risks.
- Strategic and Reputational Risks.
- Legal and Financial Risks.
- Operational Risks
- Emergency Risks.
Class 5. End of Postgraduate Work.
Why study this graduate?
The Postgraduate in Risk Management is an academic program of higher education, which prepares to exercise risk management in business entities. All the contents of the training program are taught by expert and active professors in large reputable companies in the Spanish business risk sector, among others: AGERS, REPSOL, BBVA, SANTANDER or CAIXABANK.
The online training allows to know the general concepts of the main ISO (International Standardization Organization) regulations involved in the risk management of any organization, especially the ISO 31000 in its 2018 version.
The online methodology of the Master in Risk Management allows the reconciliation of work and family life of the student with their training.
What will I learn?
At the end of the Postgraduate in Risk Management you will be able to:
- Identify, analyze and transfer the risks that a company faces.
- Measure the risks, management methods and their cost.
- Control and reduce the impacts and consequences of risks that may affect companies.
Who is it for?
This training program is especially aimed at:
- Engineers, international auditors, financial analysts, insurance managers.
- Medium or technical cadres looking for a professional leap.
- Managers of companies that seek specialization and differentiation.
About the School
EALDE Business School nace con vocación de aprovechar al máximo las posibilidades que Internet y las nuevas tecnologías brindan a la enseñanza. Ofrece a sus alumnos la posibilidad de cursar, desde el ... Read More