The Postgraduate in Project Management of EALDE is an online postgraduate that allows you to obtain a degree of your own specialist with international validity. This training program aims to provide advanced and differentiating knowledge in the field of Project Management and prepare the student to successfully manage large-scale and complex business projects.
Project Management is an emerging discipline, which allows an efficient management of the resources of a project, including the control of costs, deadlines and risks. The Postgraduate in Project Management thus transmits a 360º vision of the projects, allowing the student to acquire professional maturity for optimal decision making in uncertain environments.
The training program addresses the international standard PMBOK® Guide of the Project Management Institute (PMI), on project management and Agile methodology, offering the basic notions to implement it through the Scrum framework and other methodologies such as Lean and Kanban
Project Management Professional (PMP) is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
PMBOK is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Headway / Unsplash
Course 1. Project Planning and Control.
- PMBOK® guide. Phases and Processes.
- Scope Management in Project Management.
- Weather. Control of deadlines. Project Management Planning.
- Cost control.
Course 2. Quality Management, Acquisitions and Project Risks.
- Quality in the projects.
- Acquisitions, contract management and project purchases.
- Risk Management in Project Management.
- The integration of the project.
Course 3. The Human Factor in Projects in Project Management.
- Resources in Projects.
- Project Communication.
- Stakeholders in Project Management.
- Professional Responsibility and Code of Ethics.
Course 4. Microsoft Project®.
- First steps with Microsoft Project.
- Programming of tasks, costs and resources.
- Calendar programming and reporting.
- Monitoring and control of projects.
Course 5. Postgraduate Final Project.
Why study this graduate?
The Postgraduate in Project Management is an academic program of higher education, which prepares to successfully manage all types of projects and lays the groundwork for a business organization to work on projects.
The training also includes a course that helps the preparation to face the PMP® Certification, granted by the Project Management Institute (PMI), and guarantees the trajectory and knowledge in Project Management of professionals and managers.
All the contents of the online postgraduate course are taught by expert professors, who are active in reputable companies in the Spanish business sector and are holders of the PMP® Certification granted by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
The online methodology of the Postgraduate in Project Management allows the reconciliation of the work and family life of the student with their training.
What will I learn?
At the end of the Postgraduate in Project Management you will be able to:
- Know the fundamental aspects of the PMI recommendations.
- Achieve knowledge to deal with Project Management Professional (PMP) ® certification.
- Lead teams orienting their activity towards the objectives set in the project.
- Possess high skill when preparing and managing budgets.
Who is it for?
This training program is especially aimed at:
- Management professionals from any industrial sector (architecture, consulting, engineering, etc.) who want to participate in the strategy of their organizations, whether they promote projects or are responsible for executing them.
- Professionals dedicated to project management, who wish to certify their knowledge and experience internationally.
About the School
EALDE Business School nace con vocación de aprovechar al máximo las posibilidades que Internet y las nuevas tecnologías brindan a la enseñanza. Ofrece a sus alumnos la posibilidad de cursar, desde el ... Read More