The Postgraduate in Financial Risk Management of EALDE is an online postgraduate degree that allows you to obtain your own specialist degree with international validity. The objective of this program is to deepen the concepts and meanings of Risk Management in a financial institution, and train the student to identify, assess and analyze the different financial risks (credit, market, liquidity, etc.).
The training program of this postgraduate course addresses the principles and guidelines of risk management based on ISO 31000 and deepens the models of classification and identification of risk and the concepts of assessment and treatment.
The Postgraduate in Financial Risk Management provides the basic and necessary knowledge to practice as a risk professional in a company or a financial entity and allows to acquire differentiating skills compared to other less qualified professional profiles. Helloquence / Unsplash
Course 1. Introduction to Risk Management.
- Introduction. General considerations. Different actors and perspectives.
- Risk management an approach from the perspective of the insurance sector.
- Risk Management ERM models in banking and project management.
- ISO31000: 2018. principles and guidelines for Risk Management.
Course 2. General concepts of Risk Management.
- Appetite, attitude, criteria and level of risk. Tolerance and capacity.
- Classification of risks Types and groups of risks.
- Identification and characterization of risks. Risk Matrices
- The evaluation and treatment of risk. Risk level, heat maps and controls.
Course 3. Credit, Market and Liquidity Risks.
- Regulatory framework. General Banking and Insurance Law.
- Credit risk.
- Market risk.
- Liquidity risk.
Course 4. Risks in the Financial Departments.
- Balance risk.
- Interest rate risks. Interest rates and yield curve.
- Introduction to non-financial risks.
- Extra-financial information and climate change.
Course 5. Postgraduate Final Project.
Why study this graduate?
The Postgraduate in Financial Risk Management is an academic program of higher education that guarantees specialization in financial risk management. All the contents of the training program are taught by expert and active professors in large reputable companies in the Spanish business risk sector, among others: AGERS, REPSOL, BBVA, SANTANDER or CAIXABANK.
The characteristics of this online postgraduate course allow you to learn about Basel III, a set of international measures to deal with financial crisis situations. In addition, the academic program deepens the non-financial risks that impact the banking sector (operational and reputational).
The online methodology of the Postgraduate in Financial Risk Management allows the reconciliation of the work and family life of the student with their training.
What will I learn?
At the end of the Postgraduate Degree in Financial Risk Management you will be able to:
- Master the main banking and insurance regulations.
- Define the concept of different financial risks and know their typology.
- Know the international regulatory framework and its impact on risk management in entities.
Who is it for?
This training program is especially aimed at:
- Managers, professionals and financial technicians of the companies.
- Professionals of Finance and Control of the company that require specializing in risks.
- Regulatory entities, central banks and supervisors.
About the School
EALDE Business School nace con vocación de aprovechar al máximo las posibilidades que Internet y las nuevas tecnologías brindan a la enseñanza. Ofrece a sus alumnos la posibilidad de cursar, desde el ... Read More