An innovative Business School concept
At IEBS we take a step forward compared to the traditional business school model:
- The traditional learning model is rigid and not very flexible because it is based on the standardized and unchanging industrial society model.
- The IEBS learning model is modern, flexible and adaptive because it is designed to respond to today's world and constant change.
- We propose a learning that integrates technology and innovation as part of the subject matter, always offering the most current knowledge.
- We think of a 2.0 learning model that gives priority to the ability to “learn to learn”, developing the skills necessary to successfully face today's challenges.
- We integrate traditional models as the case method, with the most current learning currents, thanks to web 2.0.
After all, a book no longer guarantees us that we will learn everything we need to know in life.
At IEBS , the student is prepared to become a leading professional, capable of innovating, undertaking and providing value to their companies, in a changing environment, through a new way of doing business.
Helloquence / Unsplash
IEBS born in innovation and entrepreneurship in Spain by the hand of Seedrocket, the first startup accelerator in Spain that has Google as one of its main partners. Its main headquarters are located in Madrid and Barcelona, two of the most important cities in the European and global landscape of innovation and entrepreneurship, sources of innovation and trends that allow IEBS bring the most innovative talent and knowledge to all its students . IEBS has its headquarters in Latin America, on the banks of the Río de la Plata, in Montevideo from where it connects the innovative culture, talent and the most innovative knowledge with all the countries of Latin America.
What do we propose?
- Real apprenticeship: Face practical cases in which you will apply the learned subject, they will allow you to face situations that will occur day by day in your work. Through simulation and role playing, you will learn to solve problems and make business decisions for yourself.
- Teaching 2.0 and collaborative learning: The exercises and practical cases are developed in our virtual campus, where debates are generated and knowledge is built beyond the subject itself. In addition, IEBS teaches its students to manage the web 2.0, essential to move quickly in the online environment.
- Professors who are experts: Our professors are successful professionals active in the subject they teach. Learn with successful professionals and entrepreneurs who will be your teachers and mentors and will boost your knowledge in their area of expertise.
- Continuously updated programs: In a society in which knowledge evolves rapidly, teaching must do so at the same pace. Therefore, our programs are updated in each call, so that students have access to the most innovative learning, update their knowledge and recycle as a professional.
- Support for entrepreneurs: IEBS supports the innovative initiatives of its students from start to finish. Thanks to the alliance with the platform of entrepreneurs of SeedRocket and other institutions such as AJE or Madrid Emprende, the school offers professional advice to students who want to start their ideas.
- Independence and maximum quality: IEBS has an independent body that looks after the student's interests and supervises quality in all aspects. Our goal is to continue growing and improving, offering the highest quality training adapted to the real world.
Steve Jobs changed the way of designing and developing products in the market by creating an agile development and communication system that allowed him to differentiate himself in the industry and add value. Subsequently, his model was imitated by large internet companies and today he has laid the foundations for the new product design and development model.
The way to create and develop products has also changed in more traditional sectors such as banking or fashion, being the Product Manager or Product Manager one of the most demanded profiles in the market and especially the digital one.
With the Postgraduate Degree in Digital Product Management, you will acquire the skills and abilities necessary to work as a Product Manager, learning from recognized experts the best practices and tools necessary to create a product using methodologies such as Design Thinking, Scrum, UX, Prototyping, Customer Development, A / B test and measurement by KPI's.
At the end of the Postgraduate in Digital Product Manager you will be perfectly able to:
- Master the key phases in agile product development .
- Learn to put into practice the methodologies for product definition and design .
- Obtain a global vision on the strategy , development , launch and commercialization of products .
- Know the main techniques of commercialization and distribution of digital products .
- Understand the importance of investing in the design and analysis of the user experience.
- Define the product innovation strategy to encourage continuous improvement.
Curriculum: Postgraduate in Digital Product Management
Module 1: Product Design and Lifecycle
- Product Roadmap
- Digital Products
- Case study
Module 2: Ideation and conceptualization
- Design Thinking - Creativity and agile innovation
- Fundamentals and prototyping tools I
- Fundamentals and tools of prototyping II
- Practical Case
Module 3: Strategy and business model
- Tools for product design
- Agile tools to define the business model
- DCU. User-centered design
- Masterclass: Buyer's Journey Stages
- Masterclass: How to design the value proposition of your product
Module 4: User life cycle in the digital product
- Lifecycle: Identification and stages
- Instrumentalization of stages and measurement
- Systematization of knowledge: Applying scientific method - experimentation process
- Masterclass: Behavioral Product Manager
- Masterclass: Growth Hacking "growth machine"
Module 5: Agile product development
- Problem solving
- Agile, Scrum and Kanban
- Coordination with the development team
- Masterclass: Digital tools to streamline teamwork
- Masterclass: Best practices, mistakes and benefits of Kanban
Module 6: Product Launch
- MPV: Hearing and validation
- Techniques to scale the product launch
- Success stories in product launches
- Masterclass: Winazar Games: How to get thousands of users in the product launch
- Masterclass: Product innovation models
Module 7: Product Marketing Strategies
- Product and price strategies
- Distribution strategies
- Communication strategies
- Masterclass: How to make an effective product pitch
- Masterclass: Branding management in digital products
Module 8: UX Design
- Business Analytics
- Management models data driven and BI
- Customer experience
- Masterclass: OKR: Define and measure to achieve success
- Masterclass: Digital tools for dashboard creation
Final Product Development Project
* The syllabus and masterclasses may suffer modifications motivated by the update and improvement thereof.
- With a university degree: It will be necessary to present the degree and the academic record. In the case of being in the last year, only the academic record will be presented.
- Without a university degree: Having previous professional experience is not an indispensable requirement, however accredited professional experience is a very important element in the selection process. In the case of not having a university degree, it can be validated with demonstrable professional experience. The years of experience required will vary depending on the relevance of it.
About the School
IEBS, the School of Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship, born during the world crisis with the aim of providing a real alternative to traditional teaching model alternative.