In an increasingly globalized and competitive world, with new formats and business models, brands operate in a highly challenging and difficult to penetrate environment.
It is, therefore, essential that brands are able to adapt and restructure their business strategy, in order to leverage competitive advantages.
The Graduate Program in Branding offers a unique opportunity for professional and scientific development to current and future professionals about the new potentials and challenges facing those who have to create, activate and manage a brand.
At the end of the Graduate Program, students will be able to master the latest techniques in the various dimensions that make a brand unique, distinctive and valuable:
- Strategic brand management;
- Digital brand strategy management;
- Brand creation and development;
- Aesthetic creation of offline and online pieces;
- Context of brands in different channels;
- Integration of new digital media in the branding strategy.
- PBL (Project Based-Learning) methodology, in a challenging and practical application environment.
- Possibility of creating portfolio with presentation in Pitch format to professionals and companies.
- Faculty composed of a group of specialists with outstanding positions in the market.
- Contact with several companies in the area of Marketing and Advertising;
- Learning marketing and branding techniques applied in building strong, unique and innovative businesses.
- Contact with current methodologies on creation, management, sustainability and brand differentiation in a competitive environment.
- Learning about the implementation of a brand creation or review program.
- Focus on the ability to differentiate a brand through a unique value proposition.
- Specialists and managers of medium and higher level, from the functional areas linked to marketing and communication;
- Professionals in the areas of management, economics, marketing, design and multimedia (digital, sound, image and photography);
- Professionals in the areas of social communication, journalism and other social sciences;
- Professionals from companies that, without having specific training, assume functions with expertise in the areas of marketing;
- Newly graduated professionals or students who intend to deepen their knowledge and, simultaneously, create a portfolio with differentiating elements and audited by the market;
- Entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs and managers in general;
- Marketing, Brand and / or Communication Managers;
- Strategists, Designers and Accounts for communication agencies.
- Brand management
- Digital branding strategist
- Creative director
- Creative strategist
- Brand content specialist
Time / Duration
After-work / 7 months
About the School
IADE is a laboratory of creativity, talent, and leadership recognized by society as a whole. It has encouraged students to put their own talents to the test, to believe in themselves, making them the ... Read More