Building a solid foundation of management skills
The Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDipBA) is designed to provide students with a solid foundation in core management subjects. It can also be used as a stepping stone to the Global MBA as learners who complete the PGDipBA can articulate directly onto the MBA with full transfer of credit.
Upon completion of this programme, students should be able to:
- Conduct penetrating business analyses and make well-informed business decisions.
- Examine complex business problems from multiple perspectives
- Effectively manage businesses, processes, work, and people
- Collaborate effectively as part of a global, multi-cultural team
- Develop strategic and tactical recommendations that lead to successful business outcomes
Using our Flexi-Pace model, students typically complete the programme in 18 months but can complete the programme in as quick as 12 months.
The normal candidature period is 2 years, but students can study beyond the normal candidature period via extended candidature.
All applicants will be considered on their individual merit. You may be admitted to the programme by meeting the following criteria:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university
- Evidence of English proficiency for applicants whose first language is not English and who have not undertaken tertiary education in English.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 11, 2017