In increasingly competitive markets, sports marketing has become an area of high impact for business success. As a result, the education of professionals in this sector is growing due to the demand for sports marketing specialists, both in business companies as in sports foundations, associations, federations, and organizations. This Postgraduate Diploma provides you with the appropriate tools and knowledge for your development as a sports marketing professional.
You have the option of studying the modules separately as short, specialized courses. This way, you can earn credits to obtain the postgraduate diploma. You can also obtain the Master of Sports Management (60 ECTS) by completing this program, the Postgraduate Diploma in Sports Management (32 ECTS, in any modality), an elective module and the Master’s final project within a maximum period of 3 years from the start of the first module. And you can obtain the Master of Sports Marketing & Sponsorship (60 ECTS) by completing this program, the Postgraduate Diploma in Sponsorship (27 ECTS, online), an elective module and the Master’s final project within a maximum period of 3 years from the start of the first module. This Postgraduate program is for you if:
- You are an (ex) athlete looking for training and certification in sports marketing to give your career a boost.
- You are working in a business and/or sports environment, and want to specialize in sports marketing.
- You want to complete your education with a specialized postgraduate program in sports marketing.
- Understand, analyze and implement marketing strategies, development strategies, launching and positioning of new products.
- Make decisions about the components of product, price, distribution, and communication.
- Understand the qualitative and quantitative analysis and diagnostics tools for sports market research.
- Understand, analyze and assess the role of digital communities and social media in sports organizations.
- Interpret financial statements of a sports organization. Optimize the management of a facility and sporting event
- Learning 3.0: flexible schedules, different learning, and technological environments.
- World-class faculty: interaction with expert professors and professionals from the industry.
- Collaborative tools, group work, communication, and debate.
- Sports industry oriented: approaches training from the business sector to the sports industry.
- Learning based on experience: designed to improve professionalism.
- Sports Marketing and Sponsorship (private and public companies).
- Advertising and Brand Development / Branding (advertising agencies and media agencies).
- Sports Competition (professional sports clubs and event organizers).
- Leadership and Management (federations, sports associations, NGOs, and foundations).
- Sports Consulting (private business initiatives). Sports Journalism (media agencies and mass media).
As a student of the Postgraduate Diploma in Sports Marketing, you’ll have exclusive access to the learning platform which allows you to monitor your academic progress 24 hours a day from anywhere in the world. The virtual campus offers a collaborative environment between professors, tutors, and students facilitating e-mails, chats, books, articles, case studies, simulations, experiences, websites, blogs and a video library. You will have a wide range of tools at your disposal to make your learning experience interactive, rewarding and complete.