Who is it for?
To psychologists and professionals in the health field.
- University degree of Psychology or Psychiatry. Applications from related professionals will be studied.
- It is essential to have a computer and Skype. Each participant must contribute their own cases, duly informed and with written consent, to carry out the supervisions.
Video Intervention Therapy (VIT) is an evidence-based therapeutic technique for working with affective relationships and improving interaction. From a short video, the patient, partner or family observes and reflects with the therapist on the interaction.
Video intervention is a treatment module that can be inserted into a broader program that can have a cognitive-behavioral, psychoanalytic or systemic orientation, among other approaches. In the course, this module is combined with the understanding offered by attachment theory. It applies to a broad field of intervention that includes sibling aggressiveness, hyperactivity, childhood eating disorders, parent-adolescent relationship, couples therapy, or family therapy.
Learn to use at a basic level one of the current cutting-edge scientific evidence psychotherapeutic techniques from professors and supervisors accredited by the Institute of Video Intervention in Paris, founded by Dr. George Dowing; and obtain part of the basic official accreditation granted by said Institute.
This course is part of a program that includes the possibility of registering independently for the following degrees:
- Màster-Formació en Psicoteràpia i Teoria del Vincle Afectiu
- Postgraduate courses-Valuation Instruments of the Vincle Afectiu i Anàlisi of the Interaction Pair-Fills to the Childhood
- Postgraduate Courses-Intervention in the Child Protection System of the Theory of the Vincle Affectiu: Acolliments, Adoptions and Treball with Famílies Biològiques Vulnerables
- Postgraduate Course-Video Intervention Therapy
- Postgraduate courses-Valuation Instruments of the Vincle Afectiu i Anàlisi dels Estats de la Ment in Adults
- Curs d'especialització-Tècniques Actives en Psicoteràpia: Infants i Adults
Wokandapix / Pixabay
Video intervention therapy
- Bases of video intervention
- Video intervention technique
- Interaction analysis and treatment by video intervention
- Video intervention and attachment theory
- Application of video intervention to specific problems
- Monitoring of individual cases
- Video intervention as a measure of change in a therapeutic program
Postgraduate Course in Video Intervention Therapy from the University of Girona *
* Does not include the UdG title issuance fee
The theoretical bases will be provided and some video examples will be offered. From there, individual supervision will be done through the videos that the professional in training provides.
The participant's progress will be evaluated through the analyzes and reports of the cases presented in 3 supervised videos.
About the School
La Fundació Universitat de Girona: Innovació i Formació (FUdGIF) es la institución creada por la Universitat de Girona (UdG) para fomentar la investigación científica y la docencia en todos los ámbito ... Read More