Previously known as Executive Certificate of Management Studies
The Postgraduate Certificate of Management Studies is designed to give you an introduction to graduate management studies. The specialised course of study will provide you with an insight into fundamental management skills and a solid grounding in management which will underpin further MBA studies.
Four compulsory subjects:
- Organisational Behaviour (601)
- Finance (612)
- Marketing Management (630)
- Strategic Management(690)
All applicants will be considered on their individual merit. You may be admitted to the programme by meeting the following criteria:
-- A Bachelor's degree from a recognised university (applicants without an undergraduate degree will need to have a minimum of eight years of relevant professional work experience of which five years must be in a management capacity)
-- A minimum of two years management or professional experience for applicants with a GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) score of at least 600
-- A minimum of three years management or professional experience for applicants without a GMAT
-- Evidence of English proficiency for applicants whose first language is not English and who have not undertaken tertiary education in English. The minimum language requirements are either:
- Academic IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) score of 6.5 with an individual writing score of at least 6.0; or
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of at least 550 with a Test of Written English (TWE) score of at least 5.0, or TOEFL Internet-based Test with a minimum score of at least 79; or
- BULATS (Business Language Testing Service) at level 4
-- A statement of motivation for success through a 500-word essay
-- Two references (at least one referee should be familiar with the applicant's employment record)
The Postgraduate Certificate programme may be completed in six months. You may choose to take breaks between subjects. However, you are expected to complete the certificate program within 18 months.
- Certified true copy of passport/identification document with photograph
- Two passport-size colour photographs with applicant's name written on the reverse side
- Certified true copy of degree scroll from each College/ University attended. Documents not in English must be accompanied by certified translation
- Original transcripts/Certified true copies of all post-secondary qualifications. Documents not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation
- Current resume/CV
- Original/Certified true copy of GMAT score report, if applicable
- Original/Certified true copy of TOEFL/IELTS score report, if applicable
- Certified true copy of Professional Membership Certificate(s), if any
Applications are welcome throughout the year. All applicants will be considered on individual merit. Applicants must complete the U21Global application form available. Admission decisions are made one to two weeks after completed applications are received.
A one-time non-refundable application fee of US$50 applies upon application submission.
A one-time non-refundable registration fee of US$100 applies upon acceptance of the offer from U21Global.
About the School
U21Global is the institution of choice for students who want to learn for themselves, for the world and for the future. At U21Global, our academic content is of the highest standards, our delivery se ... Read More