Postgraduate Certificate in Strategic Management
Strategic management involves formulation and implementation of the major goals and initiatives taken by a company's top management on behalf of owners, based on consideration of resources and an assessment of the internal and external environments in which the organization competes.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Global Business Strategy
- Strategic Resource Management
- Finance for Strategic Managers
- Research for Senior Managers
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Programme Leadership
- Economics for Business
- Risk Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Corporate Communication Strategies
- Manage Continuous Organisational Improvement
- Sustainable Business Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Personal Leadership and Management Development
On completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management, learners will have the skills to execute a professional managerial role in marketing, accounting, business consultancy and more! Students who wish to study further also have the option to fast track onto an MBA top up in Business and Management.
Certified by ATHE Awarding Board.
Take advantage of low fee of £3000 or plan instalment.
After the admission you get access to the login portal where you will find everything you need for your studies – the lectures, lecture notes, the student handbook for the course and more. Distance Learning means that you can apply for, study in your time and finish the course sooner or longer.
This school offers programs in: